Sunday, January 4, 2009

Royal Army Advances

In a surprise move Colonel von Vorbeck ordered the army to move directly south from Edsenburg towards the large town of Munchhausen, enemy forces had expected our army to move more easterly towards the capital of Bittburg, our scouts report that the Revolutionary Army of Bittburg is in a great race to cut off von Vorbeck's advance and that their forces are under a forced march with little time afforded to rest. There is a great plain just north of the town and it is expected that is where the impending battle will be fought at least that is the hope of the Revolutionary Council. They've ordered their field commanders to stop Vorbeck from taking Munchhausen at all costs.

A lot has happened since I last posted. I have a new bride, a new home and an awesome wargame room that I immediately dedicated as a Temple of Mars. I'll post pics of my wargame room once I find my digital camera on my general wargames blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all your life changes!

We hope to hear much more about it in the coming months!

Bluebear Jeff said...

Congratulations on several counts!

Good to have you back . . . and we'd love a notice here with pics of your war room (or at least the notice of a link when they're posted elsewhere).


-- Jeff

CWT said...

Congrats on all the big news events!

abdul666 said...

So good to have you posting again!
Clearly the mark of a good start of this new year - congratulations!

Best wishes,
Jean-Louis